The Fat Quail
44550 N. Hwy. 101
Laytonville, CA 95454
Happy New Year!
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday season. I want to thank so many of you for dropping by the shop and showing me the beautiful quilts that you designed for that special someone on your list! I know there were many hearts that were touched by the love that went into every stitch.
New Arrivals In January!
* “Jungle Buzz” from Northcott is already here, it is an adorable print of 9” animal blocks full of bright bold colors and an all over pattern for borders and backing.
* New Fabrication Strips are arriving from Blank textiles perfect for your strip quilting projects.
* Kona Bay fabrics
* Batiks from Batik Textiles
* I just finished the new Block of the Month Stonehenge Sampler quilt by Northcott. It was so much fun to sew. There are 12 different pieced blocks set amongst log cabin blocks. I was able to make a King size quilt with the material supplied in the kit and had fabric left over for extra blocks. Fabrics are due to arrive in Feb. and I will be taking orders for the kit.
* Florenza by P and B, EE Schenck, and a variety of collections from Blank. I will be * * “Pretty Paisley flannels” from EE
* Batiks by Blank
* “Ginko” collection by Northcott. This fabric blends with other Stonehenge Fabrics.
There are a variety of collections coming throughout the month of February so drop by the shop and check out all that is NEW.
Class offerings are attached. Please let me know if you have a special interest in a class that I could include for March and April. Happy Quilting, Debbie